Please see Hyatt’s Privacy Policies, available at privacy.hyatt.com, which are applicable to your participation in the Program.
Your participation in the Program is governed by these Terms. You agree to them by participating in the Program. It is your responsibility to read and understand these Terms. Information about the Program and these Terms is available on the program website, www.hyattdiningclub.com (“Program Site”).
Availability of the benefits under the Program is subject to availability at the Participating Hotel, Participating Outlet or Third Party Participant, as applicable.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SUBSCRIPTION & ENROLLMENT
1. The Program is open only to individual persons who are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority where they live, and who are otherwise competent to contract as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Participation in the Program is unauthorized in any jurisdiction where all or any portion of the Program may violate any legal requirements, and you agree not to participate in the Program in any such jurisdiction. You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. If participating in the Program would result in you violating any law, rule, regulation, order, or any agreement to which you are a party, then you are ineligible to participate. As a condition of participating in the Program, you agree that, if requested by Hyatt, you will provide documentation or other proof of your eligibility within the requested timeframe.
2. A single subscription cannot be shared, used, pooled, or combined by more than one person including (but not limited to) by family members of the Subscriber. Further, a Subscriber cannot pool or combine any benefits associated with this Program with the benefits of any other program offered by Hyatt or its affiliates in which he or she may be a member or subscriber.
3. An individual may maintain only one (1) active subscription under the Program and will not be allowed to subscribe to the Program again before the expiry or termination of the applicable Subscription Period in accordance with these Terms.
4. Subscription is for individuals only. Corporations, associations, or groups cannot enroll in the Program unless expressly permitted by Hyatt, and any such permitted enrollee shall be considered a Subscriber under these Terms.
5. Hyatt colleagues, including individuals working in any of Hyatt’s corporate offices as well as individuals working at any Hyatt hotel or resort, are not eligible to participate in the Program.
6. Enroll in the Program by (i) visiting the Program Site and following the enrollment instructions, or completing such other enrollment process as Hyatt may communicate, and (ii) paying to Hyatt the annual enrollment fee (if applicable).
Hyatt Dining Club reserves the rights to contact the subscribers on their registered email id and phone number.
7. Upon completing your enrollment, you will receive a number for your Program account (“Subscription Number”). By enrolling in the Program, you authorize Hyatt to use the telephone number you provide at the time of enrollment as your Subscription Number.
8. By enrolling and participating in the Program, you agree that Hyatt may contact you by telephone, by text message, by email, by instantaneous chat, or by any other media, technology or device now known or hereafter developed for which you have provided contact information in connection with your Program Subscription, including for marketing purposes, except where you have subscribed to any Do Not Disturb (“DND”) or similar registration of your mobile number(s).
- With Participating Hotels and other third parties for the purpose of offering and delivering the Program Benefits (as defined herein); and
- With affiliates of Hyatt which may be located in other countries.
10. At the time of enrollment, a Subscriber must select either a paid subscription (the “Premium Subscription”) or an unpaid subscription (the “Free Subscription”), each of which entitles the Subscriber to the applicable suite of benefits (the “Program Benefits”).
11. You may enroll in a Free Subscription at no enrollment cost to you.
12. If you elect to enroll in a Premium Subscription, you will be asked to provide billing information at the time of enrollment. You will be charged a fee of 13,500 INR (the “Annual Fee”), including all applicable taxes and/or additional fees. By completing the enrollment process, you authorize Hyatt and/or its affiliates solely to store your billing information as necessary to process, and to actually process, the payment applicable to your enrollment. It is your obligation to ensure that the billing information you provide at enrollment is and remains accurate. When you authorize Hyatt to process your payment, you acknowledge that Hyatt may communicate your billing information for the purpose of processing that transaction or as otherwise requested by you, including with third party applications (where applicable).
13. The Annual Fee for enrollment in the Program, and any applicable taxes and/or additional fees associated therewith, are not eligible for earning points, benefits, miles, credits or elite status in the World of Hyatt program or in any partner program of the World of Hyatt program, or any other benefits in any other program operated or offered by Hyatt or its affiliates.
14. Unless terminated earlier as set forth in Section below titled TERMINATION OF SUBSCRIPTION, subscription is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of successful enrollment (and in the case of a Premium Subscription, receipt by Hyatt of the Annual Fee) (the “Subscription Period”).
15. A Subscriber may upgrade his or her Free Subscription to a Premium Subscription at any time by paying the applicable Annual Fee and any applicable taxes and/or additional fees. On the date Hyatt receives such payment, the Subscriber’s Free Subscription (and the Program Benefits associated therewith) will terminate and the Subscriber’s Premium Subscription Period will commence. It is clarified that the Program Benefits available under the Premium Subscription cannot be applied retroactively to transactions undertaken prior to commencement of the Premium Subscription’s Subscription Period.
16. The Premium Subscription Program Benefits and Free Subscription Program Benefits are detailed on the Program Site.
17. The upgrades, discounts, perks and other benefits that collectively make up the Program Benefits can only be redeemed for products and services offered on the Program Site or as otherwise expressly permitted in these Terms. Program Benefits have no monetary value, cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, and may not be used for any other purpose.
18. With the exception of Program Benefits offered by third parties, Program Benefits may only be redeemed at Participating Hotels and participating outlets.
- Participating Hotels: As used in these Terms, “hotel” or “resort” means any location that offers multiple rooms for overnight accommodations by more than one group of transient guest (s) in a single building or a series of inter-connected buildings on one property. Not every hotel or resort that is affiliated with Hyatt participates in the Program. Unless otherwise noted, Hyatt Residence Club properties, Exhale locations and homes offered by Oasis Collections are not Participating Hotels. For a complete list of Participating Hotels, see the Program Site.
- Participating Outlets: Outlet participation is limited, and may vary by brand, by property, or by outlet. Participating outlets include restaurants, spas, and other food and beverage outlets managed or operated by Hyatt or its affiliates and located on the premises of Participating Hotels. For a complete list of participating outlets, see the Program Site. The list of participating outlets is subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of Hyatt and/or the applicable Participating Hotel.
19. If a Participating Hotel ceases to operate as a hotel owned, managed, operated, franchised, or licensed by Hyatt, or if such hotel ceases to be a Participating Hotel, you will not be eligible to redeem any Program Benefits for an otherwise qualifying activity at that property, even if the stay was booked before the hotel ceased to be associated with Hyatt or ceased its participation in the Program.
20. Food and beverage benefits apply only to eligible food and beverage purchases made by a Subscriber at participating outlets. Eligible purchases exclude alcohol (where sale and/ or consumption is prohibited by law), service charges, taxes, gratuities, and any already-discounted purchase. Except where expressly otherwise provided under these Terms, eligible purchases also exclude the following:(i) purchases of alcohol from retail outlets; (ii) catering and/or event purchases; (iii) carry-out and/or delivery purchases; and (iv) ticketed, special event or other bundled food and/or beverage purchases. Hyatt shall determine in its sole discretion whether a purchase constitutes an eligible purchase, and Subscriber agrees to abide by, and to be bound by, Hyatt’s determination.
21. Spa benefits apply only to eligible spa and/or salon purchases made by a Subscriber at participating outlets. Eligible purchases include spa and/or salon services, spa and/or salon retail purchases, and spa and/or salon food and beverage items. Eligible purchases exclude alcoholic beverages (where sale and/or consumption is prohibited by law), service charges, taxes, gratuities, and any already-discounted purchase. Hyatt shall determine in its sole discretion whether a purchase constitutes an eligible purchase, and Subscriber agrees to abide by, and to be bound by, Hyatt’s determination.
22. Hotel benefits apply only to eligible room charges incurred by a Subscriber in connection with a qualifying stay at a Participating Hotel. Eligible charges exclude service charges, taxes, gratuities, and incidental charges (e.g., resort fees, laundry, dry cleaning, telephone, etc.). A qualifying stay is a stay of one (1) or more night(s) for which a Subscriber paid an eligible rate. An “Eligible Rate” means any standard hotel or resort room rate published by Hyatt or its affiliates (including rates found on Hyatt.com) without the application of a discount code or other discount, unless such discounted rate is expressly identified as eligible. Without limitation, Hyatt’s “Standard Rate” are eligible rates. A portion of an Eligible Rate may reflect taxes, service charges, gratuities, and third-party charges for certain included items, and those costs will not contribute to eligible charges. “Ineligible Rates” are all rates other than Eligible Rates and include, without limitation, Free Night Awards under the World of Hyatt program, complimentary nights awarded in connection with Miraval’s Authentic Circle program, rooms booked on third-party online retailers (such as Expedia.com, Travelocity.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline.com, Tripadvisor.com, Inspirato.com, or any other third-party online/mobile travel portal or bookings made directly on Google.com and TripAdvisor Instant Book), traditional wholesale rates (examples include, without limitation, GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, Tourico, and Hotelbeds), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, media rates, Hyatt employee or employee family or friends-and-family discount rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers, or contracted rooms. (A “contracted room” is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel or resort and a corporation, government agency, or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time.) Hyatt shall determine in its sole discretion whether a stay constitutes a qualifying stay, and Subscriber agrees to abide by, and to be bound by, Hyatt’s determination.
23. Where a discount or other Program Benefit is presented as “up to” a certain amount, the discount or other Program Benefit may vary by Participating Hotel and Participating Outlet. Please verify the amount of the applicable discount or other Program Benefit with the Participating Hotel or Participating Outlet prior to purchase.
24. Subscriber must be physically present to redeem any Program Benefits, and no third party (including but not limited to family members of Subscribers) may redeem Program Benefits on a Subscriber’s behalf.
25. Program Benefits offered by third parties may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which may be made available to you from time to time. For a list of third parties participating in the Program (“Third Party Participants”) and applicable Program Benefits, see the Program Site.
26. All Program Benefits are subject to availability at the time of redemption, subject to all applicable laws, and subject to change at any time by Hyatt in accordance with these Terms.
27. Program Benefits must be redeemed by Subscriber within the Subscription Period in which they are earned. Certain Program Benefits may also be subject to shorter validity periods, which will be communicated to Subscribers such as by being made available through the Program Site. Program Benefits not used within the applicable Subscription Period or other validity period will be deemed forfeited and will automatically lapse. No refunds or retrieval of benefits will be granted on unused Program Benefits.
28. The sale, exchange, transfer, or barter of Program Benefits other than as expressly authorized by Hyatt is prohibited. Program Benefits that have been transferred, sold, assigned, or used or attempted to be used in violation of these Terms may be canceled.
SUBSCRIBER IMMEDIATE FAMILY REFERRALS
29. Immediate family of a Subscriber may enroll in the Program for a 20% discount on annual fee. “Immediate Family” is limited to one (1) spouse, two (2) parents, four (4) siblings, and three (3) adult children, each of whom otherwise meet all applicable criteria for enrollment.
30. The discount applicable to Subscriber Immediate Family enrollment shall be determined by Hyatt in its sole discretion and communicated at the time of enrollment.
31. These Terms shall apply separately and independently to each Subscriber enrolled in the Program, including each enrolled Immediate Family Subscriber.
MAINTAINING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
32. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your Subscription Number.
33. You may go to the Program Site to view the Program Benefits currently available to you. Hyatt is entitled to act on instructions received under a Subscriber’s Subscription Number. Subscribers are responsible for keeping their Subscription Numbers and other subscription information confidential. Hyatt is not responsible for any actions taken by anyone else using a Subscriber’s Subscription Number.
34. You affirm that all the information and declarations provided by you at the time of your enrollment in the Program are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and understanding. Hyatt reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription if any information provided by you is found to be untrue, false or incorrect.
35.Any errors or omissions on transactions posted to a Subscriber’s account must be reported in writing to Hyatt (email@example.com) within 45 days of the error in order for Hyatt to reconcile the subscription and make any required adjustments to the Subscriber’s account.
36. Hyatt can correct, modify, or rescind any Program Benefits credited to a Subscriber or a Subscriber’s account in error and/or not legitimately earned in accordance with these Terms.
TERMINATION OF SUBSCRIPTION
37. A Subscriber may voluntarily terminate subscription in the Program at any time for any reason by contacting Hyatt at the contact information provided on the Program Site or by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you submit a termination request, termination is irreversible and your account will be closed and all Program Benefits of any type forfeited.
38. Subscription may be discontinued by Hyatt at any time for any reason. If your subscription is terminated by Hyatt pursuant to this Section, Hyatt will refund a pro rata portion of any Annual Fee you prepaid for the applicable Subscription Period.
39. Hyatt may immediately, without notice, limit or terminate your subscription if, in its sole discretion, you: (i) violate these Terms or any other applicable additional terms or appear to be utilizing the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms or the intent of the Program; (ii) fail to promptly pay hotel bills or book stays or other qualifying activity for which bills are not promptly paid; (iii) are suspected or found to be acting in an abusive or fraudulent manner or engaging in any conduct that artificially, improperly, or deceptively impacts the accumulation, use, or loss of awards or benefits (including without limitation use of any “bot,” macro, or other automated means of participating in the Program); (iv) attempt to transfer or share your account or benefits or awards to or with another Subscriber or a third party, except as expressly permitted by these Terms or by Hyatt; (v) make any misrepresentation in connection with the Program; (vi) impair the normal functioning of the Program Site or the Program; (vii) disturb other guests or otherwise disrupt or impair the normal operation of Hyatt, its affiliates, or any Participating Hotel; (viii) act in a manner detrimental to Hyatt, a Hyatt employee or colleague, other Subscriber, or any third party (including without limitation behaving towards any Hyatt employee or colleague or Hyatt guest in any manner that is abusive, harassing, threatening, derogatory, disrespectful, lewd, obscene, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate, all as determined by Hyatt in its sole discretion); or (ix) act in any manner inconsistent with local, state, provincial, national, or federal laws, regulations, orders, or other rules.
40. If your subscription is terminated for any reason, you will lose all Program Benefits associated with your account, and you will no longer be able to earn or redeem Program Benefits. Your future participation in the Program may also be prohibited in Hyatt’s sole discretion.
41. Except as expressly provided under these Terms, there are no refunds for terminated subscriptions or unused Program Benefits. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event whatsoever will Hyatt grant any refund in connection with a termination by Hyatt of a subscription for Subscriber fraud, Program abuse, or violation of these Terms.
WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
42. This program is made available to you on an as-is, as-available basis, without representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Hyatt, Hyatt’s affiliates, and the owners, operators, franchisees, directors, managers, and employees of any Hyatt property (collectively, the “Hyatt parties”) make no representation about the suitability of the program for you. The Hyatt parties specifically disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Your participation in the program is voluntary, by your own choice and at your own risk.
43. Without limiting the foregoing, the Hyatt parties do not represent or warrant that the information related to the program is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely, or current or that the program will operate without interruption or error. Despite commercially reasonable efforts, the program site and other program materials may contain typographical or other errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, regarding the amount or value of upgrades, discounts, a particular award, the benefits of the program or what is required to earn those program benefits, or the ability to redeem or receive a benefit. No Hyatt party will be responsible for any such error, typo, or misprint in these terms or any program materials. Hyatt reserves the right to void or refuse to process any benefit or transaction arising out of such an error, typo, or misprint.
44. Hyatt parties will not be liable for any acts, errors or omissions of any other subscriber, third party or program participant or any third party’s loyalty or rewards program.
45. In no event will a Hyatt party be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the program. You agree that the Hyatt parties’ total cumulative liability in connection with or arising out of the program and these terms, will not exceed the lesser of one thousand Indian rupees (1,000 INR) or the amount paid by you, if any, directly specific to participation in the program, plus any prevailing party costs or fees recoverable pursuant to applicable law. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
46. The limitations set forth in these terms will not limit or exclude the Hyatt parties’ liability for personal injury or tangible property damage caused by the Hyatt parties, or for the Hyatt parties’ gross negligence, fraud, or intentional, willful, malicious, or reckless misconduct.
47. This entire section will survive the termination of this program and your subscription in it.
TERMINATION AND/OR MODIFICATION OF PROGRAM AND TERMS
48. Hyatt reserves the right to terminate the program at any time. Any upgrades, awards, or other program benefits that you earned or that are in your account or otherwise held by you on the effective date of termination will be forfeited unless Hyatt announces otherwise. Hyatt may determine in its sole discretion how to handle any Program Benefits relating to activities occurring after the effective date of termination of the Program. Such discretion may include declining to provide any Program Benefits after the effective date of the termination.
49. Hyatt reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time by providing reasonable notice to Subscribers. Hyatt will notify Subscribers of changes to the Terms by posting them to the Program Site and may also notify you by email, mail, telephone or SMS, to the contact information then associated with your account. The updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or upon such later date or by such other method as specified by Hyatt. Unless otherwise stated, the updated Terms will apply to your participation in the Program beginning as of their effective date.
50. In addition, Hyatt reserves the right to, from time to time, among other things: change, withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any award, benefit, or program inclusion; increase or alter the requirements to earn or use an award or benefit; modify the Program Benefits available under the Program; add or remove Third Party Participants and/or the Program Benefits offered by such Third Party Participants from the Program; and any other changes that Hyatt determines in its sole discretion. Hyatt may limit the number of Subscribers in the Program and may temporarily or permanently discontinue registering new Subscribers at any time and for any reason without notice.
51. Except as expressly set forth herein, this Program has no connection to, and is wholly independent of, any other program operated or offered by Hyatt or any of its affiliates.
52. The Program, subscription in it, the awarding and provision of Program Benefits are void where prohibited by law. All aspects of the Program are subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
53. Program Benefits may be subject to taxes, and any required disclosure and tax liability is each Subscriber’s sole responsibility.
54. Subscribers are responsible for notifying Hyatt (email@example.com) of any email address, phone number or name changes. Name changes must be supported by legal documentation. It shall be the Subscriber’s sole responsibility to communicate any change in the details provided during his or her enrollment or at the time of redeeming Program Benefits. Hyatt shall not be responsible for any deficiency of service or disturbance or failure to provide or make available Program Benefits caused by the Subscriber’s failure to provide such changed information.
55. The Program, these Terms, and any disputes between you and Hyatt associated with the Program or these Terms will be governed by the laws of India, without reference to its conflict of laws principles. Exclusive jurisdiction over any cause of action arising out of or related to the Program or these Terms will be in courts located in or having jurisdiction over Delhi. You further agree to submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.
56. If any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of these Terms will govern such participation.
57. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between you and Hyatt with respect to the Program. These Terms supersede all prior or contemporaneous terms, communications, agreements, advertising, and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, with respect to this Program. You acknowledge that you have not been induced to enter into these Terms by any representations or promises not specifically stated in these Terms.
58. You agree that nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of Hyatt’s right to comply with law enforcement or governmental requests or requirements relating to your participation in the Program or information provided to or gathered by Hyatt with respect to such participation.
59. A printed version of the Terms and of any notice given by Hyatt in electronic form will be admissible in judicial, arbitrative, or administrative proceedings relating to these Terms or your participation in the Program to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained by Hyatt in printed form.
60. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and another version of these Terms in a different language, the English version will prevail and control.
61. The Hyatt Parties are not responsible or liable to you, or any person claiming through you, for failure to supply or fulfill an award or benefit in the Program in the event the Program is affected by any acts of god, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, technical failure, actual or threatened terrorist act, weather, natural phenomenon, war (declared or undeclared), fire, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any law, rule, regulation or order or other action adopted or taken by any national, federal, state, provincial, or local government authority, or any other cause, even if or not specifically mentioned above.
62. If and to the extent that there is any conflict among or between the Program Site, other Program marketing materials and these Terms, these Terms will govern. Hyatt’s failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in the Terms will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of the Terms will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. All interpretations of these Terms shall be at Hyatt’s sole discretion. All such decisions are final and binding on you and you agree to abide by them.
63. Any issues not addressed in these Terms shall be resolved by Hyatt in Hyatt’s sole discretion, and you agree to abide by, and to be bound by, any such resolution by Hyatt.
64. If you have any questions or concerns about the Program or your subscription, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The trademarks Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Andaz®, Hyatt Centric®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt™, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Residence Club®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt International Corporation and/or its affiliates.
©2018 Hyatt Services India Private Limited. All rights reserved
Hyatt Dining Club Program Benefits Chart